JOB TITLE: ImageKeeper
LOCATION: BUTTERBALL FARMS, INC
JOB SCHEDULE: FULL TIME – 1st shift.
COMPANY PROFILE: Butterball Farms, Inc., a world class food manufacturer, is on a mission. The mission is to Enrich Lives. With over 60 years in the industry Butterball Farms, Inc. is proud to give back to our employees, communities, and neighbors. We are proud of our tradition of innovative partnerships, helping employees and partners lead better lives. We create value-added, innovative butter products for leading companies worldwide. Our quality work environment gives you the tools you need to succeed.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The ImageKeeper is responsible to ensure the clean and professional image of the facilities both inside and outside.
JOB FUNCTION HIGHLIGHTS:
- Maintain professional image of office and meeting areas
- Maintain clean image of break area, uniform room, bathrooms, locker rooms, stairwells
- Maintain clean image of outside property including snow removal, lawn care, picking up trash, power washing dock area
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years janitorial experience.
- National Career Readiness Certificate preferred
- Ability to use pallet jack, weed whacker, mower, snow blower, buffer, floor scrubber
POSTING DATE: Wednesday, October 11, 2017
APPLY: Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org