JOB TITLE: Operators
LOCATION: Butterball Farms, Inc.
JOB SCHEDULE: 1st and 2nd Shifts: schedule varies depending on product being run.
5:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
COMPANY PROFILE: Butterball Farms, Inc., a world class food manufacturer, is on a mission. The mission is to Enrich Lives. With over 60 years in the industry Butterball Farms, Inc. is proud to give back to our employees, communities, and neighbors. We are proud of the tradition of innovative partnerships to help employees and partners lead better lives. We manufacture and supply the world’s premier food companies with value-added, innovative butter products. Our mission to Enrich Lives is recognized globally. Our quality work environment gives you the tools you need to succeed
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Operator is responsible to participate with a team assembly line and a self-managed work team. The Operator is responsible with the rest of the team to ensure the line is meeting production rates, avoid product variances, ensure a safe quality product is produced, and work safely at all times. The Operator will also start production line, operate equipment, troubleshoot for team members and pack product.
JOB FUNCTION HIGHLIGHTS:
- Work with the team to package product
- Record temperature, weights, etc.
- Comply/verify accuracy of each finished case and skid labels
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years Manufacturing or Food Manufacturing experience is preferred
- National Career Readiness Certificate preferred – Silver WorkKeys required for advancement to Technician
TO APPLY: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org