REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
LOCATION: This position will require travel, and is a home based position. Position requires 40-60% travel. Must live within close proximity to a major airport. (This is a REMOTE position, ideally located in Washington, Colorado, or Arizona.)
JOB SCHEDULE: FULL-TIME benefit eligible position.
COMPANY PROFILE: Butterball Farms, Inc., a world class food manufacturer, is on a mission. The mission is to Enrich Lives. With 60 years in the industry Butterball Farms, Inc. is proud to give back to our employees, communities, and neighbors. We are proud of the tradition of innovative partnerships to help employees and partners lead better lives. We create value-added, innovative butter products for leading companies worldwide. Our mission to Enrich Lives is recognized globally. Our quality work environment gives you the tools you need to succeed.
JOB SUMMARY: Base + bonus (commission)
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for achieving annual Butterball Farms sales volume objectives and will have individual and team sales goals. This position will allow opportunity for rotational exposure to all areas of Business Development, Sales, Marketing, and a potential upward mobility into other areas of the company.
- Achieve individual sales targets and goals.
- Develop and implement a regional sales strategy aligned with Butterball Farms sales objectives to achieve plan through success within broad line distribution, large operators, and multi-unit accounts within assigned geographic area.
- Manage, train and motivate broker network to foster productive sales partners.
- Prepare and conduct business reviews with distributors and brokers.
- Responsible for key customer development within their region.
- Work with cross functional teams within Butterball Farms to increase effectiveness and speed to market. Successfully share field insights to drive growth and increase market share.
- Attend sales meetings, trade shows, events, conferences, and on-site client visits to increase brand awareness.
- Execute administrative responsibilities assigned to this position in a timely manner.
- This is a remote position.
The attributes and experience that are desired:
- Three or more years of experience in the foodservice industry: ex: foodservice operations, manufacturer, distributor, and/or broker.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Ethical, with sound and independent judgment.
- A positive, professional, and proactive attitude.
- Advanced listening, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to proactively manage customer requests and communications.
- Ability to develop rapport, gain trust and build deeper relationships with all customers.
- Strong planning, project management, and organizational skills with the ability to balance and prioritize.
- Ability to manage difficult customer situations with positive results.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and presentation skills.
- Flexible to changing priorities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
POSTING DATE: December 22, 2016 (Updated April 17, 2017)
TO APPLY: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.