JOB TITLE: TEAM LEADER
LOCATION: BUTTERBALL FARMS, INC
JOB SCHEDULE: FULL TIME – 2nd Shift
COMPANY PROFILE: Butterball Farms, Inc., a world class food manufacturer, is on a mission. The mission is to Enrich Lives. With over 60 years in the industry, Butterball Farms, Inc. is proud to give back to our employees, communities, and neighbors. We are proud of our tradition of innovative partnerships, helping employees and partners lead better lives. We create value-added, innovative butter products for leading companies worldwide. Our quality work environment gives you the tools you need to succeed.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Team Leader is responsible to lead the line and help guide/direct a self managed work team. This position coordinates staffing, materials and inventory ensuring efficiency and conformity in operation through effective communication with direct reports, managers, and other supervisory staff. The team leader is responsible to insure the line is meeting production rates, avoid product variances, ensure a safe product, and produce a quality product. This position will also start the production line, weigh/mix product ingredients, test data for each product batch, sanitize equipment, troubleshoot for team members, pack product, schedule job tasks, schedule line assignments, and supervise work flow on the line.
JOB FUNCTION HIGHLIGHTS:
- Maintain raw and production materials to ensure products are stocked for production needs
- Lead the team in getting product finished in the safest, highest quality, most efficient way
- Understand machine start up settings; observe machine operating functions to ensure that machine is operating correctly and troubleshoot when machines are down
- Comply/ verify accuracy of each finished case and skid labels
- Train, coach, and communicate all production line employees. Conduct employee performance reviews. Responsible for shift schedule.
- High School Diploma or GED. Minimum of one year of demonstrated effective team lead experience in manufacturing production required.
- National Career Readiness Certificate – Silver WorkKeys level required.
- Manufacturing or Food Manufacturing experience required.
- Ability to work computers and manufacturing machinery required.
- Ability to made decisions independently and to problem solve.
POSTING DATE: Friday, September 29, 2017
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to email@example.com.