Butterball Farms, Inc., a world class food manufacturer, is on a mission. The mission is to Enrich Lives. With 60 years in the industry, Butterball Farms, Inc. is proud to give back to our employees, communities, and neighbors. We are proud of our tradition of innovative partnerships, helping employees and partners lead better lives. We create value-added, innovative butter products for leading companies worldwide. Our quality work environment gives you the tools you need to succeed.
Are you a self-starter looking for a fast paced innovative environment? Do you want to be a significant contributor at a company with a mission to “Enrich Lives?” This opportunity may be what you are looking for. Butterball Farms, Inc. is currently seeking individuals with machine operation experience to join our growing organization based in Grand Rapids, MI.
JOB TITLE: TECHNICIAN
JOB SCHEDULE: FULL-TIME – 1st and 2nd shift positions available.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Technician will be responsible to participate with a team assembly line and help guide/direct a self-managed work team. The technician is responsible to ensure the line is meeting production rates, avoid product variances, ensure a safe product, and a quality product is produced. The technician will also start production line, sanitize equipment, troubleshoot for team members, and pack product.
JOB FUNCTION HIGHLIGHTS:
- Run all stations on a line, having a full understanding of line and implications of changes at each station to the overall line.
- Maintain raw materials/production materials to make certain products are stocked for production needs.
- Work with the team in getting product finished.
- Ability to understand machine start up settings. Observe machine operating functions to ensure that machine is operating correctly and troubleshoot when machines are down.
- Comply/verify accuracy of each finished case and skid labels.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years steady technical machine operator experience in manufacturing production required.
- National Career Readiness Certificate – Silver WorkKeys needed.
- 2 years Manufacturing or Food Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Ability to work manufacturing machinery is required.
TO APPLY: Send resume to Resumes@ButterballFarms.com
Butterball Farms, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employ