Careers at Butterball® Farms, Inc.
Butterball® Farms, a world class food manufacturer, is on a mission. The mission is to Enrich Lives. With over 60 years in the industry, Butterball® Farms is proud to give back to our employees, communities, and neighbors. We are proud of our tradition of innovative partnerships that help employees and community members. We manufacture and supply the world’s premier food companies with value-added, innovative butter products. Our mission to Enrich Lives is recognized globally, and locally as one of West Michigan’s Best and Brightest Companies. Our quality work environment gives you the tools you need to succeed.
Have a look at our current openings, and please get in touch if you’d be a good fit.
The common application was launched in April 2019 with a group of like-minded employers through our partnerships with The Source. This application allows potential future employees to apply to multiple employers through one source. The application should be utilized by those interested in manufacturing employment opportunities in our organization. Those wishing to be considered for additional, specific positions such as those listed below should follow the instructions listed under each job description and do not need to follow this link.
Business Development Manager/Director
As a Business Development Manager/Director, you will:
- Work, collaborate, and persuade prospects to consider BBF products/solutions at the desired price and capacity volume and acquire new business for the company.
- Work internally with a consultative approach and lead innovatively with the customer to yield price points that support the desired product margin.
- Propose BBF product and pricing breakdowns and develop the ideal strategy relative to the customer’s business to determine the best outcome for both parties.
- Work with internal product team on every account (product) to run efficiently, to ensure we have the right price points and are in alignment with our production capacity.
- Exercise dynamic communication, coordination, and internal teamwork to tackle operational and organizational complexity that comes with large accounts to drive growth.
- Travel 35%+ to provide services. (during non-COVID conditions)
We believe to be successful as a Business Development Manager/Director, you will have the following skills:
- BS or BA in Business and/or equivalent experience – required
- 7+ years sales experience with demonstrated success acquiring and developing new business with national and regional accounts
- Experience in the food vertical is beneficial but not required
- Ability to recognize and set a pace that drives a team and growth
- Possess a high level of ownership for your responsibilities and follow-through
- Results-oriented and demonstrated high level of focus to achieve an objective
- Ability to continually demonstrate tenacity and grit in the face of adversity and setbacks to overcome objections with a positive attitude
- Naturally extend oneself and maintain a strong ongoing network of professional relationships
- Ability to conceptualize and understand complex systems and information, while having the ability to communicate to all applicable parties
- A genuine care and passion for bringing a solution that will help customers
- Open to coaching, training, and mentoring to continue to enhance one’s development
This position offers a competitive wage and bonus structure, full benefits and retirement options. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please click below to apply.