Wholesale Marinades, Glazes & Gravies
Create Crave-Worthy Flavors with Butterball Farms
What Are Glazes?
What Are Gravies?
What Are Marinades?
Marinades are products with an acidic element, such as vinegar or lemon, that tenderizes the foods while giving them flavor. Many of our customers like to marinate chicken with lemon and rosemary marinade, or pork with teriyaki marinade.
High-Quality Products for the Food Industry
Our customizable selections and made-to-fit packaging options are perfect for meal kit services. We also offer non-dairy and vegan options to fit your customers’ needs.
Better-Tasting Dishes Made Simple
Types of Wholesale Marinades from Butterball Farms
- Meat or seafood marinades, such as teriyaki, lemon and rosemary, classic steak marinade, pineapple marinade, and Jamaican marinade.
- Marinades for grilled vegetables, with healthy ingredients like balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, basil and lemon juice.
Types of Wholesale Gravies from Butterball Farms
- Redeye gravy
- Tomato gravy
- Shrimp gravy
- Chili gravy
- Salt pork and milk gravy
- Cream gravy
- Brown gravy
Types of Wholesale Glazes from Butterball Farms
- Dessert glaze: Whether you’re looking to top off your cake with a classic vanilla glaze, or looking to add zest with lemon or orange, we have the glaze for you.
- Meat glaze: Add some brown sugar or honey flavor to your hams with our meat glazes, or spice up your chicken wings with our sriracha glaze.
- Vegetable glaze: Mix in some flavor to your vegetables with our citrus honey glaze, try sweetening your carrots with a maple syrup glaze, or drizzle garlic butter glaze on your steamed vegetables.
Why Butterball Farms?
- Endless customization options: Need a glaze, gravy, or marinade not listed here? Butterball offers complete customization of our products. Tell us the flavors you’re looking for, and we’ll start the process.
- Quick sample turnaround: Don’t order a product you haven’t tasted yourself. Our team is happy to send a sample as soon as possible so you can feel confidence in placing a bulk order.
- Direct access to research & development: Ready to test the limits of flavor science? Our research & development team is full of experimental innovators who love a challenge. You’ll have direct access to R&D so you can be certain to get a flavor product that satisfies.