Wholesale Marinades, Glazes & Gravies
Create Crave-Worthy Flavors with Butterball Farms
What Are Glazes?
Glazes are clear toppings that can use butter, fruit, or oils for example as a base to create a mixture that is sweet or savory but not overpowering. More delicate in flavor than an icing, glazes are able to give a fine, drizzled sheen to a dessert, baked good, or meat.
What Are Gravies?
Gravies are savory toppings that are great for beef, chicken, turkey, potatoes, and other dishes. Our gravy with sausage seasoning is particularly popular with breakfast foods, while brown gravy is often paired with roast beef or mashed potatoes.
What Are Marinades?
Marinades are products with an acidic element, such as vinegar or lemon, that tenderizes the foods while giving them flavor. Many of our customers like to marinate chicken with lemon and rosemary marinade, or pork with teriyaki marinade.
High-Quality Products for the Food Industry
Our customizable selections and made-to-fit packaging options are perfect for meal kit services. We also offer non-dairy and vegan options to fit your customers’ needs.
Better-Tasting Dishes Made Simple
Types of Wholesale Marinades from Butterball Farms
Butterball can develop rich variety of marinades for your business, including:
- Meat or seafood marinades, such as teriyaki, lemon and rosemary, classic steak marinade, pineapple marinade, and Jamaican marinade.
- Marinades for grilled vegetables, with healthy ingredients like balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, basil and lemon juice.
Types of Wholesale Gravies from Butterball Farms
Gravies aren’t just for mashed potatoes and roast beef! We can make gravies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, including:
- Country gravy
- Redeye gravy
- Salt pork and milk gravy
- Cream gravy
- Brown gravy
Types of Wholesale Glazes from Butterball Farms
Our glazes have been designed through a mixture of artistic craft and scientific understanding to create something truly special. Some of our most popular items include:
- Dessert glaze: Whether you’re looking to top off your cake with a classic vanilla glaze, or looking to add zest with lemon or orange, we have the glaze for you.
- Meat glaze: Add some brown sugar or honey flavor to your hams with our meat glazes, spice up your chicken wings with our sriracha glaze, or create a savory flavor with our soy glaze for chicken or fish.
- Vegetable glaze: Mix in some flavor to your vegetables with our citrus honey glaze, try sweetening your carrots with a maple syrup glaze, or drizzle garlic butter glaze on your steamed vegetables.
Why Butterball Farms?
- Endless customization options: Need a glaze, gravy, or marinade not listed here? Butterball offers complete customization of our products. Tell us the flavors you’re looking for, and we’ll start the process.
- Quick sample turnaround: Don’t order a product you haven’t tasted yourself. Our team is happy to send a sample as soon as possible so you can feel confidence in placing a bulk order.
- Direct access to research & development: Ready to test the limits of flavor science? Our research & development team is full of experimental innovators who love a challenge. You’ll have direct access to R&D so you can be certain to get a flavor product that satisfies.