When it comes to a dining experience, nothing reigns higher than the cozy experience and savory flavors that come with fall dishes. Thanksgiving is the biggest dinner of the year but has the highest degree of difficulty to pull off. At Butterball® Farms, we believe you can create fall dishes that pull together Thanksgiving flavors easily and inexpensively, without compromising the presentation and quality your guests deserve.
As any seasoned chef knows, the key to success is getting organized ahead of time. While you’re planning your fall menu, we are sharing some of the details you can add that can exceed your guest’s experience.
PRESENTATION IS KEY:
- Pride yourself in your specialty, seasonal table linens & place settings? Get them ready! Your guests notice (especially your frequent visitors) the extra efforts you make to create an inviting holiday atmosphere.
- This is also a good opportunity to take an inventory of the pots and pans & serving dishes you have (and don’t have). The time is now to purchase any new ones to get you through the holiday season (which, let’s be honest, runs now through mid-January).
- When you use our specially-shaped and designed butters on your tabletops, like our popular Butterball® Butter Premium Balls®, you have the chance to differentiate from your competitors and impress your guests with something they don’t see anywhere else.
PLAN YOUR MENU AND SURPRISE YOUR GUESTS:
- Time to plan exactly what you are serving. Consider a new, elegant addition like asparagus paired with our Quik-Creations® Butter Sauce Base which can quickly and easily transform ordinary ingredients into extraordinary culinary delights like a Béarnaise Sauce (Link: https://butterballfarms.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/bearnaise-sauce.pdf)
- Consider trying our Butterball® Farms Glazed Baby Carrots (Link: https://butterballfarms.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/glazed-baby-carrots.pdf).
- Family traditions are a huge part of the holidays. Your guests will make note of personal family recipes and appreciate the added touch. Don’t be afraid to surprise them with your take on bread pudding served with a vanilla rum sauce, made using our Quik-Creations® Butter Sauce.
TINY DETAILS THAT TAKE THE EXPERIENCE FROM GOOD TO GREAT:
- What equals holiday elegance for your guests? Special candles and a curated playlist are sure to provide those small details that guests will remember and have them coming back for their next special meal.
With some intentional menu planning, creativity, and keeping your guests needs in mind – this holiday season is sure to be a success. Butterball® Farms is proud to be your partner and helpful resource on the culinary journey!