Refine Your Search
Pairs Great With
What Is Clarified Butter?
Clarified butter, also known as drawn butter, is butter that has been cooked down to remove water, leaving only butterfat to remain. It has a higher smoke point than regular butter which allows you to use it for cooking at higher temperatures. It also has a longer shelf-life than regular butter and does not contain salt.
What Is Clarified Butter Used for?
Clarified butter can be used for a number of different purposes. These include but are not limited to:
- Seafood dishes: Cook seafood the right way with a rich clarified butter that will provide a beautiful browned color to shrimp, scallops, and salmon alike. You can also use melted drawn butter for dipping crab legs!
- Vegetables: Vegetables can be elevated in flavor and texture by being tossed into a stir fry with clarified butter.
- Meat: Clarified butter can be used to accentuate the rich meaty flavor of a well-cooked steak or enhance the fatty texture of a porkchop.
Who Needs Bulk Clarified Butter?
Bulk clarified butter is an essential product for a variety of commercial purposes, including:
- Restaurants: Use clarified butter for back-of-house cooking, or use drawn butter for high-end seafood dishes. Our pre-portioned dollops or medallions make it quick and easy for kitchens to melt and use.
- Consumer packaged goods (CPG): Package our pre-portioned clarified butter products with pasta, seafood, vegetables, and more for meal kits or frozen meals and sides.
- Retailers: Add our pre-portioned clarified butter into your own clamshells for sale in the fresh department, package them in your prepared meals, or insert them near your seafood department as an added value. With the ability to buy them in bulk, retailers can use them for a variety of purposes.
The Benefits of Buying Clarified Butter Wholesale
When you consider all the uses of clarified butter, it makes sense to buy in bulk. Buying bulk clarified butter not only saves you money, but it also keeps you well-stocked for any cooking or baking needs for years to come.
- Shelf stable: Clarified butter does not have to be refrigerated because it undergoes a process that removes all water and leaves behind a highly concentrated butterfat.
- Simple to use: Clarified butter can be used in many dishes in much the same way that standard butter is used. Purchasing bulk clarified butter as a pre-portioned product also makes it easier to handle.
Multi-use product: Clarified butter can be used for sauteing and pan frying as well as for finishing up pasta dishes and spreading on breads. It is a versatile and savory spread that can satisfy any palate.
- Healthy diet: Did you know clarified butter is practically a superfood? It contains fatty acids and CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) to aid with gut health. It’s also a great source of vitamins A, D, and E.
- Burn resistant: Cook, saute, or bake your favorite dish with clarified butter without fear of burning. Clarified butter has a higher smoke point that butter and won’t burn, making it great for high-heat sauteing.
Benefits of Pre-Portioned Clarified Butter
Convenience is the number one reason our customers choose butter spreads over other options. For restaurants and commercial kitchens, you have to work fast. There’s no need to remove butter from the fridge for hours in order to soften it for use. Our flavored butter spreads give you instant access to mixing your recipes or topping off a dish. If tubs of hardened butter aren’t working out for you, try a butter spread for simple, immediate use.
Why Choose Butterball for Bulk Clarified Butter?
Butterball® Farms prides itself on providing the highest quality products while maintaining impeccable customer service. We combine a drive for innovation with a commitment to upholding quality and consistency to create a dynamic experience for our customers that they can pass on to their guests. We co-manufacture, co-package, and private label clarified butter products for some of America’s largest brands. If you’re looking to diversify, innovate or optimize with a trusted, quality partner, we’re interested in speaking with you.
- Highest quality certifications: An ingredient as frequently used as clarified butter should be of the highest standard. Butterball Farms is a BRC-AA rated manufacturing plant. You can always be certain that you are getting high-quality products sure to delight your customers with Butterball Farms.
- Innovative ideas: Innovation is important to us at Butterball Farms. We want to make sure that we are always improving our products and researching new items to make your patrons return to you again and again.
- Comprehensive service: We take care of everything when you choose us to supply your bulk clarified butter. From consulting to understanding exactly what you need to delivering your product when you need it, you can count on Butterball Farms.
- Experience: Butterball Farms has been around for over 60 years, which means we have had plenty of time to perfect our product and our service. With our ample experience, we are prepared for any occasion and any establishment to meet your needs.
- Varied formats and packaging: Depending on your needs, our clarified butter can be offered in a tub or pre-portioned in the format of a dollop, medallion, or roll. Pre-portioned butters can be individually wrapped or in bulk (box) options.
Trust Butterball: Your Premium Bulk Clarified Butter Supplier
Butterball Farms provides high-quality, delicious butter products that are sure to please every customer. Whether you are looking for clarified butter or other butter products, contact us today to see what we have to offer you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Clarified Butter Healthy?
- Supporting heart health
- Combating obesity
- Providing an alternative for people with lactose intolerance
- Reducing inflammation within the body
Does Clarified Butter Need to Be Refrigerated?
Clarified butter is actually remarkably shelf stable, which means that you do not need to refrigerate it to keep it fresh. In fact, clarified butter contains no water, discouraging the growth of microorganisms.