Get Private Label Butter for Your Business
Butterball Farms is a leading manufacturer and supplier of high-quality private label butter products for a variety of industries.
Refine Your Search
Pairs Great With
Private Label Butter Manufacturer
Wholesale Butter Labeled with Your Company Brand
Butterball® Farms is a proud private label butter manufacturer and supplier for a variety of industries, including restaurant chains, catering franchises, grocery stores, hotels, meal kit brands, and more.
With private label butter, you can get rich, high-quality butter for your business without diverting focus to another company (or worse, a competitor). Associate your brand with premium butter products from Butterball Farms. Whether you want to emboss your brand/company logo on butter pats, package butter cups with your brand name, or sell butter in your grocery store for a lower price point than the national brands, then private label butter is the solution.
Types of Private Label Butter
Private label butter pats are a great option for individual butter servings in restaurants, hotels, country clubs, colleges/universities, and more. Choose a custom shape for your tabletop butter, or make your mark with an embossed name or logo.
Private label butter dollops can take your meal kits, prepared meals, and fresh or frozen pre-packaged vegetables to the next level. Stick with a standard butter for everyday use, or wow your consumers with over 300 gourmet flavor options that are pre-mixed, pre-portioned, and ready to go.
Invest in delicious, dependable private label butter as part of your regular restaurant or grocery store inventory. Have the right butter on hand in long-lasting quantities for your innovative dishes, or sell consumer-friendly butter tubs under the name of your grocery store brand.
- Private label margarine: Our margarine is just as rich and creamy as our butter. Offer your customers an alternative without skimping on quality, all under your brand name.
- Private label clarified butter & ghee: Clarified butter lasts longer than standard butter and is a great addition to seafood, vegetables, and even baked goods. Ghee is a type of clarified butter popular in South Asia. Ask our butter manufacturers if clarified butter and ghee are better choices for your business.
- Private label plant-based butter: Plant-based spreads are a great way to offer dairy-free options. We can also augment your plant-based spreads with healthier ingredients, such as sunflower, flax, and chia seeds, turmeric, and ginger.
Proud Private Label Butter
Suppliers for Every Industry
Private label butter can help a variety of industries enhance their meals and take their food products to the next level:
- Restaurant chains: We’ve provided private label butter for multiple national restaurant chains. Choose private label butter to ensure that every aspect of your meal is branded with your company logo.
- Catering franchises: With private label butter, you can create custom flavored butters that set your meals above your competitors. Add custom packaged individual butter pats to your bread baskets and buffet lines.
- Restaurant groups: Private label butter is a must-have for restaurants looking to elevate their menu with custom butter flavors and portions. Associate your restaurant name with the elegance of beautiful butter in any shape.
- Hotels: Impress guests with premium flavors at your hotel restaurant or bar. Include branded butter pats in your room service offerings.
- Colleges/universities: Control portion sizes and show your school spirit with private label butter made just for your college or university.
- Grocery store brands: Offer delicious, premium butter at a lower price point than other butter manufactures with your own store brand butter or margarine.
- Consumer packaged goods: Food manufacturers love using Butterball Farms private label butter in custom portion sizes for their prepared meals.
- Meal kit brands: Set your home chefs up for success with private label butter pats, sauces, dollops, and more.
Why Choose Butterball Farms for Private Label Butterr?
Butterball Farms has been on the cutting edge of premium, specialty, quality butter for more than six decades. When you partner with us, you’ll have access to our in-house team of experts who will work closely with you through every step of the development process from day one. We take you from concept to full-scale production quickly with on-point flavor solutions and expertise in unique ingredient formulations while staying committed to quality and meeting evolving customer needs including clean label, kosher, halal and vegan.
Custom Formula Development
We’re proud of our standard butter products, but what we love most is to innovate. Whether you want a gourmet flavor profile or a creamier consistency, our team will conduct the research and development necessary to get you a custom private label dairy product that meets your unique specifications and application.
Although Butterball Farms specializes in bulk butter, we offer smaller bulk batches than most. Give our products a try in smaller quantities for a limited time offer so you can taste the difference before committing to a larger order.
Family owned and operated, Butterball Farms has more than 60 years of experience creating delicious, premium butter for America’s major brands. You can count on our team to create rich, high-quality butter products for your business.
The pursuit of excellence is one of our guiding principles and informs all aspects of our business. Butterball Farms is BRC-AA rated, which provides assurance that our products are being produced, prepared, and handled according to the highest standards. We also produce certified kosher and halal products. These high standards are part of our commitment to supporting your brand reputation.
Supply Chain Credibility
These days, it’s more important than ever to make sure your company’s supply chain is as efficient and dependable as possible. Butterball Farms has decades of experience delivering top-of-the-line butter products. Our network of distributors makes it easy to get the butter you need when you need it.
Butterball Farms may manufacture butter in bulk, but we pride ourselves on customer service that is personal and individual to the consumer. At every step of the process, our team is here to help. Whether you represent a well-known nationwide brand or are just starting to grow your business, we treat all of our customers with kindness and respect. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about how Butterball Farms butter can benefit your business.