Restaurant Butter Made Better
If there’s good food, there’s butter. Butterball® Farms has served the restaurant industry across the United States for over 60 years, providing premium, high-quality butter to brands that know the little things matter. We specialize in custom flavors and designs that allow our customers to leave lasting impressions on their patrons.
If you want to differentiate your restaurant while creating loyal, life-long customers, trust the people that live to make butter the most exciting item on the plate—trust Butterball® Farms. Restaurant owners will benefit from the wide array of solutions that our pre-portioned butter offers.
Butter: The Backbone of All Things Delicious
Butter is a staple of restaurant cuisine. From adding bursts of flavor to any meal to allowing customers to customize their portions, having great, high-quality butter on hand is important.
A variety of cuisines utilize butter, so no matter your restaurant’s specialty, butter is a benefit.
- Breakfast: Breakfast without butter is like peanut butter without jelly. Allow your restaurant’s patrons to slather their toast, pancakes, or waffles with delicious individual butter pats.
- Pasta: Even the most basic pasta dish deserves quality butter. If you’re not adding sauce, good butter is a must. If you are adding sauce, butter is certain to make the flavor pop.
- Meat: Cooked on the flat top grill or sizzling in the oven, all meat needs butter. A crispy, buttery outside layer will get any mouth-watering. Plus, as the butter melts, the flavor payoff is unimaginably delicious with each savory and flavorful bite.
- Fish: Butter-basted and baked fish is every seafood lover’s dream. Don’t serve bone-dry salmon when you could serve up a moist dish of delish.
- Dessert: One of the most important ingredients in the world of baking is butter. From creating the proper texture to adding rich flavors, butter changes everything. Serve desserts made with quality in mind, using real butter.
Butterball Farms offers multiple products that restaurants can benefit from. Select your favorites and then reach out for details on placing an order.
Individually Packaged Butter Pats
Choose between our salted butter for tabletop use and our unsalted butter for cooking and baking. Individually packaged butter pats allow for simpler portion control and give diners convenient access to control their sodium intake. We can even add allergen information and brand names to your individually wrapped butter packets.
Butter balls not only look cool, but they also offer convenient solutions to a variety of restaurant needs. From perfect portion sizes to elegant arrangements, Butterball Farms will work with you to decide how much and what flavors you need.
Butter dollops are frozen butter mounds ready to be added into catering orders or pre-portioned for cooking. Save time and avoid having to measure out every single batch. Butter dollops are convenient and available in pre-portioned sizes ranging from 0.3 ounces to 1.1 ounces. From salted and unsalted to flavors like parmesan black pepper, apple herb, and chile lime cilantro, there’s no wrong choice.
We can customize the shape of the butter of your choosing. Whether it’s for branding, a themed event, or just because shapes are more fun, we want to help your restaurant excel, even in small ways. Our budding roses are a popular option for a touch of elegance. Try our geometric designs for a fun spin on meal time. Check out the Pop-Out® Maple Leaf and Pop-Out® Fleur-de-Lis as well.
Want something more specific? We’ve got that covered, too! We create custom shapes and designs for restaurants looking for added branding.
Our medallions are available in both salted and unsalted options. They’re also available in various sizes and offer a smooth, simple appearance that makes any meal look more elegant. The flavor is rich and creamy and creates new, mouthwatering tastes in any dish.
One quick way to instill a sense of branding to your new and returning customers is with custom, individually packaged butter. Our custom butter shapes and flavors open endless opportunities for personalization. We offer stunning floral designs like roses and intricately carved geometric shapes; there’s an option for everyone. All options are available in both salted and unsalted.
For those on restricted diets, we offer plant-based butter options as well as gluten-free and Kosher varieties.
Our premium butter sauces and bases can take any meal from ordinary to excellent in a matter of seconds. They are perfect for restaurants that want to introduce unique and original flavors to their menus…and even more perfect for restaurants that want to cream the competition.
They’re versatile, heat-resistant, and ready to use across all dayparts. Butter bases offer a speed scratch way to trim time and labor, it speeds up prep time, and reduces waste. Our butter is used as the base and you can add your own spices, herbs, etc. for customizable flavor options. To find some of our favorite ways to incorporate butter bases and sauces, check out our recipes.
Why Butterball Butter?
The reasons to choose Butterball Farms for your restaurant butter needs are endless. Restaurateurs can benefit from pre-portioned Butterball butter, as it:
- Tastes incredible: Our butter products simply can’t be beat! We offer a fresh, rich full butter flavor that is not whipped with air. Butterball Farms is BRC AA Rated.
- Serves easily: Get dishes to customers faster with our butter products. Reduce prep time and just pop out and serve our butter roses. Our butter balls pour right out of a resealable bag for speed and convenience.
- Provides versatility & cost control: Use our butter products for both the back and the front of the house. We provide consistent portion sizes at a great price point.
- Reduces waste: Dollops and pop-outs are packaged as requested and available in custom quantities. Our products are more sustainable as there is less packaging waste than butter cups or foil butter.
- Provides memorable details: Custom-shaped and embossed butter are personal to your branding.
- Enhances the guest experience: Create an elegant first impression with beautifully shaped butter. Our products are guaranteed to “wow” any guest. A satisfied customer means more repeat business and higher checks.
- Stores easily: Our butter stores frozen to save refrigerator space and enhance shelf life.
- Saves on labor: There will be no more need for piping and making butter in the back of the house. Our pre-portioned butter helps you save on labor costs and combats issues with labor shortages.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How Long Do Butter Products Last?
For the longest-lasting quality, we recommend freezing. It’s best to keep butter stored below 40 degrees. Keep it well sealed and it should last anywhere from six months to nine months. Butterball products store frozen to save refrigerator space and enhance shelf life.
How Are Butter Products Packaged?
How your butter product is packaged fully depends on the type of butter product you choose. We offer a wide range of options to solve your storage concerns. For example, our Butterball Butter Premium Balls® come in resealable bags with a zipped closure. The gorgeous shaped and custom butters come ready-to-serve in individual compartments. This ensures the safety of each individual portion and prevents breakage during the shipping process. Our products are more sustainable, offering less packaging waste than butter cups or foil butter.
How Much Is an Individual Butter Portion?
In terms of size, an individual butter portion from Butterball ranges from 0.228 ounces to 2.0 ounces, depending on the specific type and flavor you intend to order. Price is also dependent upon the amount you’re ordering. Note that Butterball offers free samples of every item in our inventory so you can make the best selection for your needs.
What Is the Minimum Order Quantity for Butter Products?
Each product has a minimum order quantity. Contact us to learn more about your options.
Taste the Butterball Difference
We promise you’ll taste the Butterball difference. We’re BRC AA rated, and it shows in all we do. To find out how pre-portioned butter balls and the rest of our products can benefit your restaurant, get in touch with us and discuss your needs with a member of our team. We’ll help guide you in the right direction when it comes to picking flavors, designs, and portion sizes.